The NHS of Baltimore is proud to be part of the CityLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo Bank and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
CityLIFT Program Information:
- Provides eligible homebuyers with up to $15,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Household income must meet guidelines for ALL persons 18 and older living in the home
- Properties qualified for the Program must be:
- Located within the City of Baltimore
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
Very limited CityLIFT funds have become available. Eligible buyers ready with the required documents can sign up online for first-come, first-serve appointments as of June 17, 2013.
If you are interested in the CityLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
- Do you have a signed contract on a home?
- Do you have a Mortgage Preapproval from an approved CityLIFT lender (View list of approved lenders)?
Updated March 11, 2013
- Wells Fargo
- First Mariner Bank
- First Home Mortgage
- M&T Bank
- Prospect Mortgage
- Bank of America
- Carrollton Bank
- Embrace Home Loans
- Academy Mortgage
- Primary Residential
- Allied Funding
- American Bank
- Chesapeake Bank of Maryland
- Prime Lending
- Susquehanna Bank
- Real Estate Mortgage Network
- Mortgage Master
- Envoy Mortgage
- Columbia Bank
- Movement Mortgage
- Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake
- State of Maryland CDA program
[ CLOSE ]
If you answered YES to questions 1 and 2 then CLICK HERE.
Click here to Sign up for an Appointment to apply for the CityLIFT Program!
If you answered NO to questions 1 or 2 then NHS of Baltimore can help you prepare to purchase a home. CLICK HERE.
See our Frequently Asked Questions Page (CLICK HERE)
To sign up for the NHS Baltimore email newsletter (CLICK HERE)