Lending >> Rehab Lending
Home Improvement Loan Overview
NHS of Baltimore offers a home improvement loan for Baltimore area residents, to assist with structural repair- such as roofing, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, window replacement, and energy efficiency, as well as other refurbishments. We want to make your home a safe and comfortable place to be.
Participants can receive a loan of up to $30,000, depending on the level of work needed for the home, with as little as 4% interest.
- Technical advice on how to approach home improvement
- Written specifications for both small and large scale renovations
- Assistance with the contractor bid process
- Assurance the work is performed according to professional standards
- Special financing available to low income homeowners in Baltimore city
- Caring, personal counseling that walks you through the home improvement and loan process
Eligibility: To qualify, you must reside at or below 120% of the Area Median Income and live in Baltimore City or County and submit to a credit check.
For more information, call 410-327-1200.
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR YOUR CREDIT REPORT ONLINE
You may mail completed application to our location, or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by fax to 410-505-1227.
This web site uses files in Portable Document Format (PDF). This format is useful for forms or newsletter where you expect the document to be printed and the layout and formatting need to be preserved on the screen or printer. To view or print these files you must install the free Adobe Reader or another PDF reader program.