To start the application process for Project Reinvest down payment assistance, you will need to make an appointment with NHS of Baltimore.
Please read and follow the instructions below.
Failure to follow all instructions may prevent you from being able to participate in the Project Reinvest program!
- The number of available appointments matches the currently available funds. We only have 55 appointments available. Once these appointments are filled, the only open appointments will come as a result of a cancellation. No waiting list will be kept—buyers should check the registration site frequently for any new availability.
- Submit the two required documents within 24 hours of making your appointment. Documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-505-1165. Failure to submit these documents or incomplete documents within 24 hours will automatically cancel your appointment. You will need to be able to submit electronic copies of your:
– Mortgage Preapproval from a Project Reinvest Approved Lender
– Signed sales contract—1st, 2nd, and signature page of executed documentIf you need assistance providing electronic copies please contact you loan officer or real estate agent for assistance.
- NHS of Baltimore will confirm scheduled appointment requests within 48 business hours from receipt of all documents. You will receive an email accepting the scheduled date and time – the email will state that your “appointment was accepted”. This is NOT a confirmation of your eligibility for the program.
- If you fail to submit your documents within 24 hours, your appointment request will be cancelled. If you submit only partial documentation, your appointment request will be cancelled. You will receive an email letting you know your appointment request was cancelled.
- Attend your appointment to confirm eligibility with the necessary documents in hand. If you do not bring the required documents to your appointment or you fail to show up for your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be required to schedule a new appointment if/when appointments become available.
- You will receive a Project Reinvest Eligibility Letter if you meet the eligibility requirements and your required documentation is confirmed.
- Your lender must submit all required documents to NHS of Baltimore no less than seven (7) business days prior to your closing date.
- Appointments are only available online and on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointment slots are limited to funds available. NOTE: Appointments CANNOT be made by phone.
For more information, please see our FAQ page.
Email or fax your Contract and Pre-approval to email@example.com or fax to 410-505-1165.