The following documentation is required for each employed household member over the age of 18.
Please upload all applicable documents no later than 3 days prior to your Eligibility Determination appointment. Failure to upload all required documents prior to your appointment will result in your appointment being cancelled and you will have to start the process over again if/when appointments become available.
- 60 days’ pay stubs with year-to-date information for all jobs worked by each household member age 18 and older.
- Proof of any and all other income received by each household member over the age of 18, such as Social Security Award letter, retirement pension, proof of unemployment income, death or disability payments, divorce/court decree for alimony and/or child support, etc.
- Recent 2 months of personal and business (for self-employed applicants) bank statements
- Federal tax returns for the past two years (1040s)
- W-2s for the past two years
- Current Profit and Loss Statement for self-employed individuals
- Proof of full-time student status, for individuals age 18 and older who receive income but also attend school full time (statement from school/institution with dates of attendance or specific reference to upcoming school term, and confirmation of full-time status)
- Homebuyer Education Certificate from a HUD approved housing agency which includes and 8-hour class and a 1 on 1 counseling session prior to signing a purchase sale contract.
- Copy of your fully executed contract of sale.